Thursday, January 12, 2017

The Parker Family in Celebration

So if you haven't figured it out by now, I am IN LOVE with Celebration. I love everything about the place, the atmosphere, the nature, the buildings, the people, everything. It is literally a little slice of heaven, located right in Central Florida. So when I have clients contact me looking for a place to do their photos, Celebration is at the top of my list, next to Bok Tower, Lake Eola, Kissimmee Lakefront, and Historic Downtown Kissimmee. This was my final shoot of the year, and I am so beyond thankful because of it. The Parkers were so much fun to work with. They helped me end my year in the right direction, on the right note. Our morning was filled with laughs and goofiness and lets be real here, they are one beautiful, happy family. Here is a sneak peek at their photo session.










Crystal Freeze is a photographer based out of Central Florida with over 7 years experience working with children and families.  For booking information please email CEFreezephoto@yahoo.com or visit www.facebook.com/crystalefreeze

No comments:

Post a Comment