Thursday, December 22, 2016

Celebration photos with the Adams Family

I have known the Adams family for about 2 years now. It was one of those cases where the loss of a mutual friend had brought new friends together. Katie was pregnant with baby Z, and Lil D was still a baby himself. We ended up meeting at Tilted Kilt at a get together to honor our Friend Wayne, the place seemed fitting of his personality and love for all things Irish, Beer, Friends, Fun, and Food. Shortly after arriving a friendship grew. I was contacted by Danny to do family photos for him since they hadn't had any in forever, and there had been BIG changes in their family since the last time we met. If some of you dont know, I am a momma to boys. My life REVOLVES around all things boy, nerf, cars, Mario Bros, and the organized chaos that is raising boys. We had a blast doing family photos for Danny and Katie and the boys, PLUS the addition of their nephew B, who was just too adorable for words. Oh, and J made sure to point out the sweet baby alligator that was hanging out in the lake, and exclaimed "HEY! He's cool! I want a picture of him on my wall!" So, I made sure that J got his Gator picture. I appreciate kids who love gators, I am a gator lover myself :) 








Crystal Freeze is a photographer based out of Central Florida with over 6 years experience working with children and families.  For booking information please email CEFreezephoto@yahoo.com or visit www.facebook.com/crystalefreeze

No comments:

Post a Comment