Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Post Holiday Roundup!

So the holiday season is officially coming to a close. We have New Years Eve, and New Years Day. And then we will bid farewell to 2016 and our holiday season as we go into 2017, where we will close out the holidays with Three Kings Day . I LOVE where 2016 took me. I love the people who I got to meet, the families who I got to work with, I explored new places, did a couple of new things, and discovered a few things that I actually love doing. Who would have thought that Bok Tower Garden was so beautiful? Or that I really love working with and photographing pets? (Blog on that session coming soon! ) I was truly blessed to be able to work with the families that I got to work with, and to go to the places I was able to adventure out to. So with that, here are a few of my all time favorite holiday memories from this Holiday season.











We have a few cool things up our sleeves for 2017 too! From paint parties to Valentines day minis, Bok Tower spring fairy and knight sessions to summer fun, easter minis and summer/4th of July sessions. I truly thank you all from the bottom of my heart for making 2016 so wonderful, and look forward to capturing 2017! 

Crystal Freeze is a photographer based out of Central Florida with over 6 years experience working with children and families.  For booking information please email CEFreezephoto@yahoo.com or visit www.facebook.com/crystalefreeze

No comments:

Post a Comment