Thursday, December 22, 2016

Prust Family at Bok Tower Gardens, Lake Wales, Florida

The other day, I had the pleasure of photographing the Prust family at Bok Tower Gardens, in Lake Wales, Florida. I have been a Florida resident literally my entire life. When I was little I was OBSESSED with Spook Hill, yet I had no idea that Bok Tower even existed. Fast forward to Christina needing family photos, and seeing all of these beautiful images online of the gardens themselves, and I KNEW that I had to go there. So away we went for a small day trip, and boy, these gardens are stunning. I dont know who was more in awe of them and the singing tower, myself or the kids. Nonetheless it was a great day, even through the crying and the heat, and a big plus? Noone jumped in the water! Big points there. Here is a little preview of our photo session in the gardens, at the singing tower. 





Crystal Freeze is a photographer based out of Central Florida with over 6 years experience working with children and families.  For booking information please email CEFreezephoto@yahoo.com or visit www.facebook.com/crystalefreeze

No comments:

Post a Comment